Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere.....

Happy Wednesday Ya'll!  Wednesday is kind of like my Friday because Thursday is my Sunday.  Does that make any sense?  Even if Wednesday is not your Friday, it is the 1/2 way point to the weekend!  YEAH!!  So, I think that Wednesday is the perfect day to start a Jamaican Vacation in your mind --- even if for just a few minutes.  One of my favorite ways to take myself away is a local drink from Pensacola Beach, where I was born and raised -- A Bushwacker.  It is a heavenly drink, but deadly.  No matter what you think, you can only drink one of these.  The Bushwacker originated in a dive called The Sandshaker Lounge.  While many have tried to make it their own, to me the only real Bushwacker is a Sandshare Bushwacker!  I am lucky enough to have the recipe and YOU are lucky enough that I'm going to share it with you! This recipe makes about 4 drinks.  I normally guesstimate on the measurements while I free pour.  However, just for you I'm using the numbers today



Simply place all the ingredient, except the 151, in a blender with a couple of cups of ice.  Pour into glasses and place a shot of 151 on top of each drink!  Put a little umbrella in it and enjoy your vacation, ya'll! 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment